Horse Shows at Brookside
Brookside is proud to be running a seven horse show series, complete with end of the year Circuit Awards.
High Point Trainer awards!
No membership needed for Circuit Awards!
No schooling fees!
Pre entries are most appreciated, but no post entry fee!
$10 food voucher at each show for any trainer who brings 2 or more students for that show!
NEW FOR 2020!
Adding of the 2'9"-3' Suitable Hunters and Child/Adult Hunters Divisions
Pre entry raffle sponsored by Dover Saddlery for each show!
Pre enter by Wednesday before each show to be eligible for the raffle.
Winners will be announced on Brookside's Facebook page Thursday morning and
prize will be collected upon receiving your back number for the show!
Horse Show Dates
April 19th - To be rescheduled
May 10th - To be rescheduled
** Double Point shows in the Brookside Series only
NJHSA * NJPHA * PEL * M&S * Colonial Classic
Enter online at www.HorseShowing.com
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS 2020
1) Anyone not riding will be required to wear a face mask at all times. Hand sanitizer and disinfect sprays will be available at the secretary stand at at the portajohn.
2) Social Distancing must be practiced.
3) There will be NO chairs provided in the viewing paddock. Bring you own, and take home at the conclusion of your classes.
4) Limited spectators. Please do not bring the family. We do have a photographer onsite who will be taking photos of all the rounds.
5) Ribbons and prizes will not be awarded at the ring. They will be available at the ribbon table next to the secretary.
6) Only water, gatorade, granola bars, chips, and other prepackaged foods will be available for purchase.
7) Only entrance to the viewing paddock will be by the driveway. Between the paddock and show ring will be closed off.
8) We will conduct random temperature checks.
9) By entering Hidden Hills Farm and the show grounds, you acknowledge you do not currently have a temperature, are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, and that you assume the risks involved with being at a horse showing during this pandemic.
10) Anyone NOT following the rules will be given one warning. The second time you will need leave the show. This is not baseball, we only give two strikes before you're "OUT".
11) Entries must be made online either through horseshowing.com or emailing your entry blank to email@example.com. Entries made by the Wednesday before the show will be entered in our Pre Entry Raffle sponsored by Dover Saddlery in Branchburg. Entries will close on Saturday at 7pm. Post entries and class changes will only be accepted if time permits in the schedule.
12) Payments can be made by cash or check to the secretary. We will also accept Venmo and PayPal payments. No credit cards onsite.
13) Estimated times of go will be posted by 9pm on horseshowing.com. We will be running STRICT schooling sessions to stay as close to the times as we can. The only NOT BEFORE time is listed in the prizelist. We will continue the horse show.
14) This is not a complete list of rules. Brookside Show Stable has the right to change or add rules based on current CDC, WHO, and state guidelines.
Congratulations to all winners!